I enjoy consulting as a side gig. If you or your team are finding yourself challenged or stretched beyond your bounds, I may be able to help. Contact me to schedule a time to chat and see if I can assist.
- Software Architecture: I have been working on moving code bases to cleaner architectures for years. If you want to pick up a few tools and strategies for creating clean code and long-lasting systems, then perhaps I can help. Web API’s, REST, Microservices, etc.
- Custom Development: Do you have a rough patch of code in your codebase that needs refactored? Is there a targeted feature that your team does not have the ability to write? In that case I may be able to help. Here is a small sampling of other coding tasks I may be able to help with…
- Python Scripts
- Mapping capabilities
- Document generation (.pdf, .docx, .html)
- Conversion of Fortran to C# or VB
- Creating React Components
- Code Review: Ever need to run some code by a third party for a reality check? Code will be reviewed for issues with readability, maintainability and violation of sane coding practices.
- Unit Testing: Stuck in a situation where you know you should be testing a chunk of logic, but for whatever reason it is not possible? This is a challenge that I enjoy.
- Team Meetings: If your team has a series of questions, they would like me to field, we can meet and discuss. We can talk through build chains, software design, best practices, and the like.